Dear Prospective ROQSOLID Customer,
A police officer in a suit of armour - well protected from physical assault, knives and possibly even bullets. Now imagine that same officer trying to chase someone down the street - almost impossible in something so rigid and heavy. The weight, the cost, where to pack it when not in use, where to get it repaired?
Fast forward to the 21st century - that same officer in Kevlar - lighter, flexible, almost as protective, strong, easy to store and much cheaper!
These are the differences between
expensive, cumbersome and inflexible flight cases and ROQSOLID PowerCovers!
Your cover will be made to the spec
of the amp or cab in the listing title.
The above are a representative
sampling of covers we have made.
All our covers are made to spec and
order and come with all necessary handle-holes.
Seeing is believing so here is a chart comparing vinyl-type covers and flight-cases with ROQSOLID PowerCovers.....
PowerCovers tick all the boxes - light-years ahead of
flimsy vinyl covers and only beaten on impact protection by flight-cases (as you would expect).
Recently reviewed by Guitarist Magazine, PowerCovers were awarded the prestigious 'Guitarist's Choice' award for quality, care and craftsmanship.
If you decide to purchase from us, you are covered by no less than 6 ROQSOLID Guarantees - yes you read
that right - 6!!!
Protection for your kit - with ZERO RISK!
- A ROQSOLID alternative to flimsy vinyl covers or expensive,
- Thousands of
satisfied customers in over 40
countries now using our covers
- Woven heavy-duty polypropylene
outer - tear resistant and with a waterproof coating
Heavy-duty, non-shed felt laminated to the inside - is our standard
5mm foam padding upgrade available. This is soft foam and
foldable (replaces the felt)
Board pouch(es) upgrade available.
Insert a piece of hardboard
/ light aluminium / thick cardboard / perspex / Correx
for even more impact protection
Placeholder strap upgrade available - holds the cover and
protects 50% to 60% of the underneath
Cable pocket upgrade available
- Foldable and easy to store at home, at gigs etc
Robust - tough enough to pull a car up a slope
Highly rated by Guitarist Magazine
- Backed by 6 ROQSOLID Guarantees
- If you can't find what you need, send us the dimensions of your kit and we'll make it for you at no extra cost
as everything we do is made to spec and order. Online forms available for most amp and cab configurations
- see our 'About Us' page for details
We look forward to receiving and fulfilling your order!
Lee & The ROQSOLID Team
Please Read These Notes:
1. We do not carry stock - we make to order - one
cover at a time. The cover you receive will have been made specifically for you
by the ROQSOLID Team.
2. Please allow up to 14 working days from date of payment to date of dispatch to give us time to manufacture
and quality control your cover for you.
3. UK residents will receive single item(s) by 2nd class recorded Royal Mail which takes 2 to 3 days from date of dispatch to delivery.
Multiple item purchases will be sent by FEDEX tracked. We will email you with
the tracking number when your consignment is on its way so you are aware of its
4. Items for overseas customers are sent by Royal Mail
airmail and generally take from 14 to 21 days from date of dispatch, to arrive.
We will email you with the tracking number when your consignment is on its way
so you are aware of its impending delivery. Multiple item purchases will be sent by FEDEX tracked.
5. As everything we manufacture is bespoke, we reserve the
right to request dimensions confirmation if we need to. This will generally only
be necessary where we have more than 1 set of measurements as a result of a
piece of equipment that has changed over time.
6. If you can't find what you need, please contact us /
submit the dimensions using our online forms
7. Please order well in advance for the festive season as we experience a
very high influx of business during this period. Our order cut-off date for guaranteed pre-Xmas delivery is mid-December.